JOUIN MANKU is looking for a Project Manager in interior architecture to join its team in Paris. We are an award-winning design-led practice based in PARIS seeking senior architects or interior architect. We have a multicultural talented team creating a rich and considered architectural approach. We are looking for a talented architect to join our team. The successful candidate must be personable, self-reliant and have the ability to multi-task under pressure.
You should have an experience in project management abroad. The successful applicant will be involved in the production, information and contract administration of one project or more projects in several fields such as high end hotels, restaurants and residential.
As the project manager of projects :
- You are involved in all the parts of the projects.- You must design, draw or deploy a concept in coordination with one Project Director of the agency.
- You must lead a team and coordinate between project management team, economists, clients and graphic designers.- You must ensure the relationship with the suppliers: lighting, landscapers, specialized studios.- You will be in charge of the relation day to day with the client.
Good communications skills, construction drawing experience and the ability to interact with clients, as well as other members of the design team.
- You are positive, curious and aware of the new challenges...
- You know how to interpret artistic intention and develop it into a “concept”.
- You are autonomous, organized, rigorous and responsive but you how to work in a existing team.- You have excellent interpersonal skills and appreciate multidisciplinary team work.
- You know how to take into account the imperatives of deadlines, technical and budgetary.- You know the materials, standards and rules specific to the profession.- Having skills in Adobe Suite, Autocad and Rhino is also a real asset.
- You are fluent in English (imperative) and have previous experience in international projects. As part of your missions, travel will be expected.