Patrick Jouin SARL brings together two studios: Jouin Manku and Patrick Jouin iD.
Associated with the greatest for exceptional projects, the Jouin Manku studio develops a creative dialectic dedicated to space design and interior architecture projects, while the Patrick Jouin iD studio imagines projects and creations for industrial and product design. The clients and editors for and with whom both studios work are located in France and abroad.
The company, headed by Patrick Jouin, CEO Associate Partner/Designer, Sanjit Manku, Associate Partner/Architect, and Jacques Goubin, Associate Partner/Executive Director, brings together an Interior Architecture division, an Architecture division, a Design division for the Jouin Manku studio and an Industrial Design and Product Design division for the Patrick Jouin iD studio. The company employs a total of fifty people.
Patrick Jouin is recruiting its future assistant for Materials and Prescription FF&E to join the Materials and Prescription FF&E team common to both studios.
Under the authority of the FF&E Materials and Prescription Manager, assistance in sourcing materials and deploying FF&E files for the projects of Studio Jouin Manku and Patrick Jouin ID, in France and internationally: private residences, hotels, restaurants...
Details of the mission:
- Sourcing of lighting / furniture / equipment / accessories etc.
- Research of fabrics according to the briefs
- Listing of furniture and layout of files (Excel / InDesign)
- Updates of the "suppliers" directory
- Request for information regarding furniture and fabrics, and follow-up of information
- Requesting samples from suppliers and artisans
- Custom development of textiles (carpets, fabrics, ...) in collaboration with the project managers
- Preparation of material sheets
- Help in the organization of the material library
- Daily management of the material library
- Organization and follow-up of loans to project teams
- Appointments with suppliers to update the collections
- Request for catalogs and prices
- Sourcing and visits to trade shows, showrooms, watches etc...
Imperative mastery of French and English, written and spoken
Software to master :
InDesign and Photoshop
Word and Excel
Profile required :
Serious, very organized, autonomous, motivated, reactive, meticulous and curious
Type of position:
Internship / internship / fixed-term contract, possibly convertible into a permanent contract
Mutual insurance + luncheon vouchers (10€) + 75% Pass Navigo 2023
Syntec collective agreement
SARL Patrick Jouin
8, passage de la Bonne-Graine 75011 Paris
+ Potential travels
Starting date :
How to apply :
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio to the address below, specifying in the subject line "Assistant to the material library, prescription & FF&E".
Email contact : firstname.lastname@example.org