JOUIN MANKU is looking for a senior Export Project
Manager in interior architecture to join its team in Paris. We are an
award-winning design-led practice based in PARIS seeking senior
architects or interior architect. We have a multicultural talented team
creating a rich and considered architectural approach. We are looking
for a talented architect to join our team. The successful candidate must
be personable, self-reliant and have the ability to multi-task under
pressure. Good communications skills, construction drawing experience
and the ability to interact with clients, as well as other members of
the design team.
You should have 10 years’ experience and a list 3 years in project management abroad.
successful applicant will be involved in the production, information
and contract administration of one project or more projects in several
fields such as hotels, restaurants, residential or commercial.
As the project manager of projects.
· You are involved in all the parts of the projects
· You must design, draw or deploy a concept in coordination with one Project Director of the agency.
· You must lead a team and coordinate between project management team, economists, clients and graphic designers.
· You must ensure the relationship with the suppliers: lighting, landscapers, specialized studios
· You will be in charge of the relation day to day with the client and responsible of the go
You are positive, curious and aware of the new challenges...
You know how to interpret artistic intention and develop it into a “concept”
You are autonomous, organized, rigorous and responsive but you how to work in a existing team.
You have excellent interpersonal skills and appreciate multidisciplinary team work.
You know how to take into account the imperatives of deadlines, technical and budgetary
You know the materials, standards and rules specific to the profession,
Having skills in Adobe Suite, Autocad and Rhino is also a real asset,
You are fluent in English (imperative) with previous export project experience ( Asia ).